Select Civil currently employs over 90 workers including Engineers, Plant Fitters, Office staff, Operators and Labour to maintain and carry out our projects. Select Civil's employees work under an EBA, that is supported by the CFMEU, which has contributed to a relatively low turnover of staff. Many of our employees having been trained and developed within the company.
High Pressure Water Blaster Operator
Our Earthmoving Company based in the Illawarra is looking for a High Pressure Water Blaster Operator with a mechanical aptitude and experience in industrial cleaning.
The position involves operating a service truck and high pressure water blaster to clean mobile and stationery plant located on landfill and construction sites and to assist tradesman.
This is a full time position and applicants must have:
- MR Licence
- Forklift Licence
- OHS construction Industry White Card
- The flexibility to travel to site and work overtime as required.
- A willingness to work away from home
- A commitment to workplace safety
Welding, spray painting or panel beating experience would be highly regarded
Diesel Fitter / Plant Mechanic
We are currently seeking an experienced Plant Mechanic to join our team in Raymond Terrace, NSW.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
We would like to hear from you if you can demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience on heavy construction plant such as excavation, compactors, dozers and dump trucks
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and carry out scheduled servicing while maintaining a clean and tidy work environment
- Proven ability to problem solve maintenance issues and the ability to work autonomously
- Proven ability to maintain plant records
Skills and Experience
- Trade qualifications and relevant WorkCover tickets.
- Current drivers licence including MR
Package includes vehicle, phone and laundered uniforms.
Select Civil is a Civil Construction and Project Management company based in Eastern Australia. Select have projects in the Melbourne region and are currently seeking drainers.
If you have drainage, earthworks, road and concrete work and underground drainage/trenching experience and can demonstrate the following experience we would like to talk to you;
- Knowledge of civil construction and maintenance methods
- Experience in the Landfill & Waste industry
- Proven experience working successfully in a team
- Understand and practice Workplace Health and Safety obligations
- Rigging ticket (preferred)
- Plant Competency
- Current Drivers License
Candidates who can demonstrate that they have history working within the civil construction and landfill waste industry will be preferred.
A team environment that will allow you room to grow and develop new skills. Select Civil is a great company that may have ongoing roles for great workers who want to impress.
How to Apply
Heavy Plant Diesel Fitter
Salary: $30 to $35 per hour
Type: Full time
Description: Our rapidly expanding plant hire company is seeking a highly skilled and experienced fitter. You will be required to find fault, repair, overhaul and maintain our fleet of earthmoving equipment, trucks and stationery engines. Must have understanding of hydraulic electrical systems. If you are organised and have an ability to work successfully as part of a team please call the workshop manager on (02) 4261 2233 or 0410 318 512.